Level-Rite Air Helper Springs
Certain factory suspension configurations do not allow the fitment of a stand-alone air spring. In these instances, it is necessary to pair the air spring with the shock absorber to achieve meaningful load capability while maintaining a hassle-free installation. For these applications, Firestone has designed a fully-protected, reversible sleeve air spring and paired it with a high-performance Bilstein monotube shock absorber for perfectly matched performance characteristics over the entire operation range. Level-Rite provides the perfect leveling solution for the front end of late model Dodge, Chevrolet and GMC trucks and SUVs used for snow-plowing, hauling slide-in-campers or that have large, heavy grill guards or bumpers.
• Levels Vehicle – This will improve steering control and braking effectiveness, level headlight beams and reduce tire wear.
• Reduces Suspension Fatigue – Keeps leaf springs from permanent sagging under repeated or constant load.
• Levels Off-Center Loads – Individual inflation valves allow for side-to-side adjustment.
• Reduces Bottoming Out – Protective air cushion softens contact between the axle and frame.
• Increases Vehicle Stability – Absorbs road shock, providing ideal ride conditions for your passengers and load.