REMUS Cat-Back Exhaust for BMW F90 M5.
It would be hard to top the success of the F8X M3/M4 REMUS cat back exhaust system. With the system REMUS produced for the new BMW F90 M5 they do a very stellar job of doing just that.
The REMUS cat back system for the F90 M5 consists of a left/right bi-modal sport exhaust with integrated valves. The activation of the valves is carried out using the original actuators via the on-board electronics.
The non resonated racing cat back increases the pipe diameter from 80MM to 84MM and is fully bolt on. Simply remove the stock system and install the REMUS and you now have a completely different animal on your hands. You also have a choice of 102MM Angled Chrome or 102MM Angled carbon Fiber w/Titanium internals tips.
The 4.4 Twin Turbo V8 and all 600+ HP are unleashed with this system and you can hear the sweet sounds of the dual turbos spooling up. Although the tone is aggressive the system is very flexible and there are multiple settings that will allow you to enjoy the sounds of the system while also allowing for everyday driving.
REMUS Cat-Back Exhaust for the BMW M5 F90 M5.
• Bi-Modal Cat Back Sport Exhaust
• 2 Integrated Valves Controlled by On-Board Vehicle Electronics
• Impressive Back Pressure Reduction due to Bi Modal Internals
• Fully Bolt On- No Modifications
• Original Tube 80MM Remus Tube 84MM
• 24 Month Warranty
• Hand Crafted in Austria Using T 304 Stainless
• Shot Blast Finish
• Lightweight, Thinner and Stronger Side Wall Construction