Twin Disc Clutch Kits
Action Clutch 7.25in racing clutches are designed for racing applications that put down serious power ratings. They feature two discs that are a mix of ceramic and metallic formulated materials. Our discs provide a higher heat capacity through their increased mass. The great thing about these discs is the engagement characteristics- They offer a smoother engagement than any other disc in the market. The features of this racing unit is recommended for all race applications.
• Chrome vanadium diaphragm springs which helps resist abrasion, oxidation, and corrosion.
• High-strength steel pressure and floater plates.
• .250in thick discs which provides excellent wear resistance and performs well in elevated temperatures.
• Has one piece design to provide lower operating temperatures, higher strength and minimized deflection when quick shifting.
• Hardened steel buttons which provide a smooth and durable surface for pressure and floater plates
• 100% dynamically spin balanced.
• Individually inspected for proper release, assembly and balance.
This clutch kit comes with following:
- Aluminum Hat
- 2 Floater Plates
- 2 Race Discs
- 4140 Chromoly Flywheel
- Modified Bearing
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (if applicable)
- Alignment Tool
*Please make sure to use a clutch pedal stop