Cartek Power Distribution Panel
Cartek Motorsport Electronics are pleased to announce the new Power Distribution Panel. This product is a full redesign of their successful but bespoke, Power Control Panels, with the main aim of allowing the user to customize and configure it themselves.
The CARTEK Power Distribution Panel is an all-in-one solid state solution to power distribution in your race car. Designed to replace all the Fuses, Relays and Switches – this unit greatly simplifies the wiring, saving weight and maximizing reliability.
● 8/16 User Configurable Channels (no Laptop required)
● Selectable current settings of 5, 10 or 15 Amps. Combine two channels together for 20, 25 or 30 Amps
● Selectable Functions such as:
– Momentary action (Starter Motor, Washer Pump etc)
– Latching (with memory)
– Latching (without memory)
– Latching with Time Delay (Heated Screen)
– Flashing (Indicators etc)
– Toggling (Headlights High Beam/Low Beam)
– 0v Momentary action (use as ordinary switch for ECU Map etc)
● Over Current and Short Circuit Protection – no Fuses or Relays needed.
● Multi coloured Label Sheet included for full customisation.
● 2 Back light settings as standard.
● 8/16 Momentary Switch Inputs – allowing any channel to be operated by an additional switch or the CARTEK Wireless Control System.
● 8/16 ECU Inputs – allows the ECU to turn on channels such as Fuel Pumps.
● 4 Dedicated function inputs – Flash Input for Lights, Wash Input for Wipers, Wiper Park position etc.