The Cosworth CCW Mk2 is a lightweight, FIA certified, carbon steering wheel designed and built to the highest standards.
The CCWMk2 has a diameter of 280mm and integrates a rich 4.3″ 900 nit sunlight viewable TFT display boasting high graphical resolution at 480×272 QVGA with 16.7M colours. The display is paired with ten shift and six alarm LEDs, all tri-colour and fully configurable from the latest Cosworth Toolset PC software package.
Available in two variants; Souriau (8STA) or Deutsch Autosport (AS) designed to support either Cosworth or SPA quick release mechanisms respectively.
Key features include:
• 10 push button switches, each of which can be defined as either a momentary or latching type. The buttons are manufactured to the highest standards, designed to withstand over 100K cycles and are fitted with rubber guards to prevent accidental operation
• 4 12-position rotary switches and 2 12-position thumbwheels. All rotary switches are fitted with a mechanical stop between positions 12 and 1
• Inputs for two digital paddles and two analogue paddles as well as two digital/analogue inputs, there are also two separate excitations that can be software configured to be +5 or +12V
• All buttons and rotaries are fully configurable and can be trans-mitted via CAN for use with other systems on the vehicle
• Two opto-isolated outputs are available to drive third party systems such as a push-to-talk driver’s radio