ZyCor Primer - Just Announced at SEMA!!
AVAILABLE NOW ONLINE AND IN STORES
• Do-It-Yourself, high temperature corrosion resistant and color stable primer
• Can be used as standalone coating for headers, manifolds, exhaust and turbos or can be applied as a base coat for ZyCor color coats, ZyBar heat dissipation coatings or ZyClear.
• ZyCor has been tested and proven to perform in automotive, heavy truck and off-road turbos and exhaust manifolds & headers.
• ZyCor outperforms ceramics and other high temperature spray coatings for corrosion resistance (over 5000 hours of salt spray testing) at a fraction of the cost
• ZyCor is recommended for marine and motorcycle applications
• ZyCor is provided in an aerosol spray and is an air dry (8 hours) or oven cure (350F for 30 minutes).
• If used as a primer coat – do not oven cure the primer prior to applying the ZyCor color coat. Allow primer to dry 30 minutes and apply ZyCor color coat top coat.
• ZyCor Primer Comes in Gray color and ZyCor color coats are available in Porsche Gray, Gasser White or Bitchin Black.
• ZyCor Primer and ZyCor color coats are applied 1.0-1.2 mils thickness (25-30 microns)